Re: [teacherartexchange] clay tiles for a mural

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 19:35:25 PDT

Jeryl
This is what I do if our tiles are flat I put down several layers of
newspaper and lay the tiles out on that, next another layer of newspapers.
Then I cover it with a plastic trash bag and put a board on top of the whole
thing. I would then let it set for a couple of days. This always work for
me.

Blessings,
Joe