RE: [teacherartexchange] pinwheel problems

---------

From: Jean King (jdking_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 18:52:05 PDT

Hi, hope this helps!

I teach Pre-K through 5th grade, but my principal started me out with
six weeks of kinder and pre-k. This means that I have to do the
mounting of the pinwheels myself.

I am using balloon sticks, straws actually. They're plastic. I got
them at the local novelty and balloon store. You can stick a thumb tack
into them. I don't have time to do all of them myself, but I have a
parent volunteer to help out.

I am counting on the soil in the garden being softer than the
surrounding soil. My plan is to make sure that the garden is well
watered in the week prior to September 21.

Good luck to all!
Jean in Houston