Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] pinwheel problems

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 15:59:03 PDT

Jeanne, I used straws- then, if necessary, I was going to set the straws on
wooden skewers ( the kind used in grinning). Or popsicle sticks.
Fortunately we've had alot of rain, so I may get by with just sticking the
straws or worst case, popsicle sticks in. I don't know if I trust some of
my kids with the skewers!
Betsy