Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] please add on to my list of Americna Artists

From: Karen Beery (KBEERY_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 10:11:01 PDT

If you are including Frida Kahlo as an American artist you should
probably also include Diego Rivera. Also, if the artist/spouses of
Georgia O'Keefe, Alfred Steiglitz, and Jackson Pollock, Lee Krasner.
If it were my list, I would also include:
Anni Albers
Judy Chicago
Margaret Bourke-White
Jim Dine
Frank Gehry
Dorthea Lang
Annie Leibovitz
Robert Mapplethorpe
Peter Max
Miriam Shapiro

But here is the link to the American Artists page at Artcyclopedia that
should help you fill out your list.

>>> 8/19/2005 4:05:29 AM >>>

American artists

Abbott, Bernice