Re: [teacherartexchange] clay tiles for a mural

---------

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 06:24:48 PDT

I have prepared this page for drying tile.
http://www.goshen.edu/~marvinpb/dryingslabs.html
I successfully make lots of tile by drying it between pieces of unpainted drywall. The edges of the tile need protection. The web site gives several ways to do this.

Marvin Bartel
Dr. Marvin Bartel, Ed.D., Professor of Art Emeritus
studio phone: 574-533-0171
http://www.bartelart.com