RE: visual information

---------

From: Madeline Fersko (maddy74_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 17:51:52 PDT

Still have some more thoughts and questions regarding the video...

- I think bringing up many of the controversial issues that were touched
upon in the video could be worthwhile with a highschool or middle school
class. My only fear is that maybe parents or administrators who would perfer
some sensitive topics not to be discussed in a classroom may be angered?

What do you think?

Has anyone done some good lessons to get their students to think about what
visual images best convey issues that are critical to them?

>From: "Rick Larson" <jrlarson51@comcast.net>
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
>Subject: visual information
>Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:12:42 -0500
>
>This video seems to exemplify the true power of the web- hope you enjoy
it.
>Betsyhttp://www.worldonfire.ca/
>

>---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu