Re: Woody! Re: power point

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 17:42:10 PDT

As I read these statements, I sit quitely for I guess I am lucky
in this area. I have 23 computers in my room, 4 drawing slates,
digital floppy and video camera, lcd projector, and a brand new
Smartboard. I use tech. all the time, students scan drawings,
play around with them using Photopshop (this is new for me) and
also create digital portfolios. The student who hates to draw,
loves to do it on the puter. This is earned first by working
with mini lessons the old fashion way. I have only had the
situation for two years, and have only recently gotten certified
in technology applications. I have Seniors create a brochure of
work.

Still testing the grounds here.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School