Re: CD Tops - Pictures

---------

From: dkj (jouets_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 17:36:08 PDT

Re: Weather paintings - an online collection with commentaryThanks! It's great fun...
I neglected to mention that we just used glue stick (thick layer!) to apply the paper to the CD.
In the supply pictures, I took a picture of a letters and numbers foam stickers package, because that's what I had around, but there is a tub available that is just basic shapes - squares, circles, triangles, hearts... and that's the package I used.
Deborah