Re: CD Tops - Pictures

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 17:24:30 PDT

Cool Idea! Thanks for sharing.. I've been collecting cds to make a mobile, but maybe I'll do this too in art club!! Fun!

dkj <jouets@charter.net> wrote:I got out my samples and put pictures in my yahoo album. For grades 1/2 the lesson was tied to their science unit on Balance and Motion. In grades 4/5 we did a unit on Op Art, concentrating on Bridget Riley. I hope the pictures make everything clear... if not I'm happy to answer any questions!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bibelots/my_photos

Deborah