Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Woody! Re: power point

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 17:13:47 PDT

I had 3 computers we used in the art classroom. Then the last
year I taught, I had an 8th grade class doing web page design
and photo editing.
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Madeline Fersko wrote:
> Do you combine the computer into your art classes?

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703
Where Woody's watercolors are: