To all who Contibute Lesson Plans to IAD - Copyright notices

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 14:37:43 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

Getty ArtsEdNetTalk list members have been by far the
largest group of contributors to Incredible Art
Department. Ken Rohrer has added his copyright policy
to the home page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/history/copyright.html

Here is the policy I have used on the lesson plans:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/lessons.html

I have not given permission to any author/publisher to
use your lessons...but give a blanket permission for
all art teachers to use them (and student examples in
PowerPoint)in their classrooms (non commercial use).

Since Copyright comes up all the time on this list. I
thought I would share the policies.

I am glad to see the free sharing of ideas pick up on
this list. Keep the "Getty Sharing Spirit Alive".

I will continue to ask permission (off list) to add
your posted ideas to lessons when I am not sure.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker