Re: 3 weeks in Japan for free!

---------

From: Madeline Fersko (maddy74_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 11:27:38 PDT

The fullbright program to Japan sounds like such a fabulous oppertunity. Im
just wondering though- who in my district should I contact about having the
three weeks off to go on the trip, if selected. Is it usually the principal
who you should contact? Or should I contact someone higher up? Or my Union
representative?
Thanks.
Madeline

>From: CVsnare@cs.com
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
>Subject: Re: 3 weeks in Japan for free!
>Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:49:06 EDT
>
>Go to www.iie.org/fmf to apply for the Fulbright Memorial Fund Teacher
>Program Japan trip. It takes a bit of effort to write the application
and to get
>the recommendation letters, etc. done, but it pays off!
>Jeff in Georgia
>

>in a message dated 9/29/2004 9:19:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>Bruthrobson@aol.com writes:
>

> > How wonderful!
> > How do I apply?
> > Brenda ---