Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: 3 weeks in Japan for free!

From: Madeline Fersko (maddy74_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 11:27:38 PDT

The fullbright program to Japan sounds like such a fabulous oppertunity. Im
just wondering though- who in my district should I contact about having the
three weeks off to go on the trip, if selected. Is it usually the principal
who you should contact? Or should I contact someone higher up? Or my Union