Re: Woody! Re: power point

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 05:35:08 PDT

Everything on my CD is in Powerpoint. There is no audio on it.
I began using powerpoint even though I am a Mac person
because 95% of the world uses PCs. Also, most school systems
use PCs and have Office software which includes Powerpoint.
Do the computers at your school have powerpoint ? Another
option is to play it on a mac with Keynote. Keynote is a presentation
software put out by Apple that is better than Microsoft's
Powerpoint and much, much cheaper. If your district uses Macs
then they most likely have Keynote. What do they use for
presentations at meetings and inservices at you school ?
Do not buy Microsoft Office for your Mac. I did and it is very
expensive. If you need a presentation program buy Keynote, but
get the educators price. I don't know if they offer a 30 day
trial or not. My best suggestion is to take the CD to school and
put it in any PC and it should play. There are 35 separate
Powerpoint presentations on the CD.
                                        Let Me Know, Woody

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons