Did I imagine this?

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 04:18:46 PDT

Dear Fellow Educators,
Did I imagine this or what? I have scoured my computer for a site that was
from the mid West about assignments for college students about a variety of
art activities. One involved giving someone an animal, such as an elephant.
At the time, I remember that this would be great for my advanced students. I
know it was this summer, between June and August. I have lost my directions
to access the archives. I would appreciate anyone's help. Thanks. Heidi in
VA

---