Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

CD Tops - Pictures

From: dkj (jouets_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 18:30:34 PDT

Re: Weather paintings - an online collection with commentaryI got out my samples and put pictures in my yahoo album. For grades 1/2 the lesson was tied to their science unit on Balance and Motion. In grades 4/5 we did a unit on Op Art, concentrating on Bridget Riley. I hope the pictures make everything clear... if not I'm happy to answer any questions!