RE: NAEA hotel rooms?

---------

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 08:24:24 PDT

I always found that the day of or a little before, rooms opened up at all
the conventions I've attended (New York, Minneapolis and Washington DC)
In Boston, we are recommending you call the Sheraton, which is right
attached to the Hynes Convention Hall. They will match the Hilton's prices.
The Marriott is a little more. Yes Sharon, the Marriott is nicer and closer
to the fancy shopping mall, but the NAEA always goes with the Hilton.
Classes and workshops after 6 PM will be held at the Hilton.

Leslie
Framingham,MA.