Publishing

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 18:51:28 PDT

I reiterate Nancy's call to write articles and submit them to "School Arts."

Often times art teachers have truly wonderful ideas that they keep to
themselves. I've heard art teachers say that they don't write about their
ideas because they think the ideas are "something everybody else already
does" or they think the ideas are old hat.

Give it a try! Publishing is great fun. What a kick to see your own name
published with an article that is circulated to many thousands of art
educators around the country.

I throw down the gauntlet. My upper-level pre-service students will be
required to prepare articles for publication. I hope to see their names --
as well as many names from this list -- in the upcoming issues of "School
Arts."

From Sedona,
Pam

---