New Kindergarten Lesson - and Middle School Water color idea

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 14:56:01 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Im combining two post in one....

Kathleen Araola has sent back one lesson submitted by
Pam Stephens. That is now linked to Early Childhood:
Straight Line Designs
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/early/straightlines.htm
Rather than list a series of links and prints - I
listed some artists for you to select from your own
collections of prints.

Holly Kincade has submitted a watercolor idea for
middle school:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/water3.htm

Check out the NEW Incredible Art Department Home page.
Ken Rohrer has made some design changes. My email
address is still on the home page of both sites.

Enjoy these new additions.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker