Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: add to the pile [funny]

From: LaDonna Dixon (ldixon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 13:32:30 PDT

jsut geos to show yuo that speling is not that impotnat..... ;-) yuouu
still no what we mean.

LaDonna Dixon, NBCT
Visual Arts Teacher
Round Top Elementary
803-691-8676 x. 3304

" You cannot do a kindness too soon,
   for you never know how soon it will
   be too late."
                        Ralph Waldo Emerson

>>> 9/28/2004 3:16:56 PM >>>
this came to me today I could not resist forwarding it to you all....
 I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a
wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be
in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed
it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey
lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I
awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!