Re: motivation

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 12:08:00 PDT

Have them draw a brick wall in perspective and put their name on it in
grafitti. Old English lettering is always a big hit also--do some
callig. and let them write something in Spanish--you'll need to have
someone check out the translation for you.

>>> pvalens@hvc.rr.com 09/27/2004 4:13:10 PM >>>
You might want to give graffiti art a try. You could buy a large rolled
canvas that can be their "wall." I don't have a lesson plan, but if you
structure it well, with emphasis on principles of design, it could be
very worthwhile. Do you teach airbrushing? Airbrushing designs on
tee-shirts is another idea. Hope this helps.
Patty Valens
Highland Falls MS