Your first obligation is to children of the WORLD (correction)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 11:11:49 PDT

Greetings Art Educators all over the WORLD,

I made a big goof in my call for lesson plans...
Absolutely I would love to have plans from teachers
all around the world. I should have re-read that more
closely... Please WORLD list members join in more so
we can hear from you and share what art education is
like in your country.

The children are treasures. I will keep doing my part
to give them a quality education on my end (smile).
I just can't always be there to answer questions. I
can't talk and work at the same time. I will be taking
a break (not posting) until I get some new exciting
lesson done.

And a side note on Lesson Plans... IF you want to get
your lessons published send them to the magazines
first. Publishing agreements may vary from magazine to
magazine.

Regards,

Judy Decker