Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: ancient cultures - more on Egypt - and Japan

From: Amy Shapley (amytheartteacherkc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 10:08:48 PDT

judy, i have seen and often use the princetonol site.
i am sorry that this is causing so much hullabaloo. i
should have aid before that i had been to that site
and i should have been much more specific about what i
was wanting.
i didn't know what you meant when you said IAD (still
not sure i do) but i am thinking now its that
princetonol site.
anyway, i HAVe seen that site and all the lessons from
it that you mantion and i think they are all fabulous.
lets just forget my question for now and when i have
something more specific to ask i will.
until then i'll just enjy reading.

Do you Yahoo!?