Re: ancient cultures - more on Egypt - and Japan

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 09:18:45 PDT

Greetings Amy,

Brenda Robson has submitted an idea using Model Magic
- that is on this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ceramics.htm
Scroll down. Denise has Eye of Horus too.

Brenda Robson has done carved Sphynx - using florest
styrofoam.

Lauren submitted canopic jars - but those images are
temporarily removed. That idea is still linked to
elementary plans. I have plans to ask Kris Fontes for
her ceramic image to add (as a middle school idea).

Check Art Room on IAD - for Sky McClain's Room - she
has many Japan ideas....and Check this page for Japan:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Japan.htm

If you want a lesson plan format for LaDonna's crayon
etching - that is linked from my site. I am adding
LaDonna's idea today.

I know there are more....as I think of them --I will
let you know. Understand that for more ideas from me I
need time to compile all....It will take me hours to
redo what I have done. I have written them in detail
and folks have not shared them back....Sorry, I
deleted my sent folder.

Hope this little bit helps,

Judy Decker