Social Comment Lesson on IAD - by Sara Gant

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 09:07:11 PDT

Thanks Madaline for your interest,

Sara did not get a chance to send any images for that
lesson - it was just an outstanding lesson and one
that is needed that I got permission from the artists
to use their art. I would LOVE to have some student
work added. At my hubby's school they had a full wall
of 12"x12" collage - all social comment. It was VERY
impressive. At the time, I didn't know Sara would be
sending this or I would have gotten some images from
their display.

If any one does social comment - please send in a
couple of examples of student work for this plan - you
and your students will be credited.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Sara-social.htm

Most of the time, I will answer questions off list...
I just wanted Sara to be given full credit for this
plan. I did reply to Madaline off list already.

Judy Decker