RE: music in our class/The golden oldies

---------

From: Madeline Fersko (maddy74_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 08:33:07 PDT

Wow! I like that story alot. Im a huge oldies fan myself. There really is
something to be said about the music of the 50's and 60's....whenever I go
to my studio and paint i usually just listen to the oldies. Maybe its the
famililarity of the music-or just the fun beat...who knows? :)

But that is definitly something Id like to try in my classroom one day.
madeline