Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: ancient cultures - some resources and lessons

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 07:56:02 PDT

Welcome Back Amy,

I have a strange feeling that Woody Duncan deserves
the credit though (chuckles). Woody carries the torch
now. Anyhow... I have lots of ideas on IAD to share
with you....give me some soon do you need
all of these ideas?

Start off with my links pages for ancient cultures:

Adaptable lessons for many grades - Egypt:

Foil tooling adaptable to many grades:

I could go on and on about ceramics ideas...Ceramics
bridge almost all cultures.

I am going to sit back and see what others provide...I
will talk more with you privately.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department