ancient cultures

---------

From: Amy Shapley (amytheartteacherkc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 07:37:45 PDT

hi! i'm new here...or newish. i belonged a few years
ago and joined again today with the generous help of
judy decker.

anyway...i am looking for projects on ancient cultures
to do with 4th and 5th graders....any ancient
cultures...ancient egypt, ancient rome, ancient
greece, ancient china, japan, india, etc. i would
also love to see projects about vikings or celts.
if anyone has great ideas or sources, please let me
know!

thanks!
amy in kc