To all who want NEW Lesson Plans on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 07:15:10 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Lesson Plans continue to be the greatest need of those
who use Incredible Art Department. If the lesson plan
base is going to grow with new and different ideas,
they are going to have to come from list members who
use the site. That only seems fair.

I would like to invite all who use the site to reflect
on lessons you have done that have been successful.
There is no need to send one plan in now as you are
busy with your most important obligation - working for
the youth of America. A good time to send in the plan
would be over your Christmas break - or during the
summer. Of course plans are always welcome at any
time. New and different plans will get their own link.
Ones that are similar to existing plans will just get
shared through file for sharing - or added as an
extension to the existing plan. It is never a waste of
your time to send in a lesson. If you want to know
what kind of things are needed - do feel free to ask
me first. Honestly, I have no expectation of everyone
sending in a lesson. I would just like to see some
"new faces". Only lesson plans with an example will
get linked to the site - others will be shared the
easy way. The great majority of those who use the
plans want to see a student (or your own) example.

I will make one announcement over break time
requesting your "gifts" for art teachers around the
world. For personal reasons, I can no longer "go
fishing" for lessons throwing out bait and hoping
someone takes a nibble. New people have to contribute
because the want to - not out of obligation to me (I
have made this my full time job - I am still working 8
to 10 hours a day - just focusing more on site
up-keep. Quality Art Education is still my Passion).

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker