Three High School Lessons that Motivate on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 06:50:52 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Here are three lessons on IAD that are sure to
motivate.

Sara Gant's Social Comment:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Sara-social.htm
Students choose materials....Keep your sanity by
limiting those since choice will be new to you.

Grace Hall's Independent Project:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Grace-IP.htm
Lots of choice...always successful for Grace.

Cindi Heirs American Dream:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Cindi-dream.htm
Get them thinking about our values...etc....and what
is beautiful...and so forth....choices in this lesson,
too. A favorite lesson for Cindi's students.

I just thought of another one...Jeannie Sandoval's
Agam lesson - but tweak it for high school...Three
different comps - three different media - cut them
apart - then "Agam it" ( |_|_|_|_|_|_| ) Maybe one
image can be Graffiti text (like Jennifer Auble's
lesson).

Yes... I resubscribed as Judy Decker... If Yahoo yanks
this address. I will just be finished. Please - NO ONE
report me as a Spammer to Yahoo (that is what happened
with my old JdeckerIAD account). There ARE people who
do read my posts and request them. I know a way in
Outlook you can block just me without reporting to me
to Yahoo (ask me off list how to do it and I'll walk
you through the steps).

Judy Decker