Re: motivation / urban schools

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 04:17:59 PDT

Linda,

After 20 years, I have approached things in different ways. I
personally feel the fun approach is the best but I also have
that little voice in me stating TAKS, TAKS, TAKS. I started
the year telling myself, do the E and P's, focus on what helps
TAKS. I soon found myself, focus on the "fun". As the lead
teacher, I think I am going to think "OUTSIDE THE BOX FOR A
WHILE"

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802