Re: motivation / urban schools-Beth

---------

From: Jude & Frank (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 04:09:14 PDT

Beth,
    Can you provide her name? Or a contact person who might be able to?
Thanks,
Jude

  There was a woman from Bowling Green State University at the OAEA Conference last year sharing about how all the art elements balance out in a balanced life. She interpreted tons of art therapy-type imagery according to the elements and principles. It was eye opening for me. It was kind of like, how things are out of kilter in your life, and how does that eventually even out. That would be balance, but she did all the elem and prins that way. It was really cool. It was all about relating the elems and prins to everyday life, dischord and harmony, and how our paths go through life.
  Beth

---