How to subscribe to ArtsEdNet

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 19:19:28 PDT

From time to time someone asks how to get on the ArtsEdNet
list serve sponsored by the Getty. Each of the links that Getty
posts seems to be broken for whatever reason. If you know any
one who wishes to subscribe just send them to my homepage.
I posted a link to simple instructions at the top of the page.
        http://www.taospaint.com
The list serve is managed by a server (just a robot) that only
understands certain commands. If you wish to join all you need
do is send a "totally blank" e-mail to:
        join-artsednet@lists.getty.edu
Even the subject line must be "blank" for the server to act
upon the request. Once you are a member of the list you can
post questions, comments, replies, etc. to the list and your postings
will be sent to all subscribers. No new subscribers can get a
daily digest (all posts in one e-mail). You will receive posts right
after they are sent to the server. If you ever wish to be removed
from the list just follow the simple instructions at the bottom
of any e-mail coming from the list.

I hope this is helpful to some people out there.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703