RE: Re shaving cream: Is one enough, is six too many???

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 18:29:36 PDT

After the first print, most of the color is gone, but some remnants remain. I
use Colorations liquid watercolors from Discount School Supply- they have
metallic gold, silver, and white. :)
http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/res_list/res_list.asp?age=&category=29&development=&keyword=colorations

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From lindwood@webtv.net =====
>Did you add any white paint to the mix possibilities? After the first
>print the white is gone, right? And I would love to figure out a way to
>add metallic gold. Any ideas?
>
>Linda Woods

---