Re: art speaker

---------

From: Holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 18:15:25 PDT

Eric Booth, an award winning actor, artist, and teacher spoke at the NAEA
conference in Mpls. a couple years ago--unfortunately, not many people
stayed to hear him. He was fantastic--one of the best speakers I have ever
listened to. He is going to be the keynote speaker for the Minnesota Art
Educator's conference in November.

Mary H.