Re: art speaker

---------

From: houstonia nerd (houstonianerd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 17:37:10 PDT

David Gardner (Multiple Intelligence Theory) has been known to do this sort of thing. I don't know how much $$ is involved or how far in advance, but I just met someome last week who heard him speak at her church.

Good Luck

Elizabeth Heisey <eheisey@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
Would anyone recommend a motivational art speaker for a workshop? Our
arts boosters are trying to get together a mini conference for the arts
next spring for our school and the church that sponsors it.
Thanks,
Beth