Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: motivation

Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 17:24:12 PDT

> We have not finsihed the elements and principles.  How can I make it more
> meaningful.

I flew through some random images from the 'net...elements and principals are
all over the place, often bizarre: There is a lot of raw energy in these
images and perhaps a connection for some of your more difficult students. People
on the raw edge can sometimes make some very energetic, if crude, visual
images. Maybe something here can help. I am in awe of people who can teach in
your situation: my best wishes.
kathy douglas images at these sites: