shaving cream winter idea?

---------

From: Cathy Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 16:45:12 PDT

This sounds really really fun. I did use this method last year for
marbleizing paper, the kids liked it ok. But I thought of another project
idea since Starry Night was mentioned, how 'bout the North Wind? It would be
fun to make a winter sky with the wind blowing clouds in grays and whites,
maybe over a silhouette of a town or any scene you want to do, make those
with the print plate idea? Add some snow? Winter tree, bare branches to
learn how to draw a tree in winter?
Now I just have to remember this in January...
Cathy