Re: motivation

---------

From: Patty Valens (pvalens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 16:13:10 PDT

You might want to give graffiti art a try. You could buy a large rolled canvas that can be their "wall." I don't have a lesson plan, but if you structure it well, with emphasis on principles of design, it could be very worthwhile. Do you teach airbrushing? Airbrushing designs on tee-shirts is another idea. Hope this helps.
Patty Valens
Highland Falls MS