Halloween Ideas and Links so far

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 12:19:31 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is what I have so far for Halloween.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/hween.htm
Scream Interdisciplinary ideas:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/subplans/hween2.htm
I didn't save the theft links - but will look those
up. I did share those with you (they should be in my
sent folder).

If you would like to see a list of Shorewood Art
Prints to tie in with Halloween - reply to me OFF
LIST. So far only one person is interested...

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====
Judith Decker