Spammers may be members of this list (subscribe problem)

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 10:30:17 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Getty has kept the subscribe feature OFF the site to
protect all of US - this is what I believe to be true
(you can call it what you want -- grin). I feel
Spammers may have joined this list to harvest our
email addresses. I suppose the Spam I am receiving now
(after just opening this new account could be coming
from the Yahoo groups but I suspect not as "Joan"
hasn't posted to those groups - and is receiving spam
as well).

My new Road Runner address is already receiving SPAM!
And I only made one post to the list with that
address.

Yes - I do have a delete key - but I forwarded the
SPAM to Road Runner Security instead.

All Spammers may now remove my address as I intend to
report each and everyone I get...and yes bounce them
too (Mailwasher just missed that one and let it slip
through)

OK...Sorry to interrup with a non - art related topic.
It is just "here we go again"....

Judy Decker