Paper marbling

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 08:24:17 PDT

I have used Prang Freart chalk for marbling and it seems to be the most
fool-proof and least messy method. You can find the directions for it on
NASCO's website, I believe. Right now my fifth graders are marbleing
paper to use as backgrounds for underwater collages.

Nancy

>>> O8Neil@aol.com 9/27/2004 10:09:56 AM >>>
Susan and Linda, Now you guys got me hooked. I was only sort of
interested but now am intrigued...Susan I printed your email but what do
you do once you barely swirl? do you make paper prints off the
swirls? This is what i get for not paying attention...again. Forgive
me. ciao carol

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
---