shaving cream

---------

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jensando_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 06:08:18 PDT

My 6,7 and 8th graders love shaving cream art! On the
last day of the nine week period we are supposed to
still be teaching (not averaging grades- yeah right).
So, I set up stations of tempera paint (liquid works
best), demostrate how to make marbled paper and then
let them make paper- (while I average grades:)

If you just want to make marbeled paper- it's a great
one day project. Might be a great idea for Open House.

One year I had the kids make large pieces of the
marbled paper and then later on the grading period, we
mounted our projects on them. Made for some really
cool borders:)

I hope all our brothers and sisters in Florida are
doing ok... you are all in our thoughts.
jeannie in ga