Re: Liquid Starch Uses

---------

From: KATHY TROTT (KATHY_TROTT_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 05:36:07 PDT

If you ever use liquid starch for papier mache, I bet you will never use
anything else. It isn't lumpy and you can just pour it back in the
bottle when you finished. And it doesn't get smelly!
Kathy Trott

>>> MissCaiola@aol.com 09/26/04 09:29PM >>>
I found in the back of my elementary art room a case (8 large bottles)
of
Liquid Starch. I have heard that I can mix liquid starch with tempera
paint to
make it thick like finger paints? Is this true? Are there any other
uses out
there for liquid starch in the art room?

Thanks!
Patti in Toledo, OH

---
KATHY_TROTT@charleston.k12.sc.us