RE: Music in the Artroom: distracted students

---------

From: Freeland, Sue (freelas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 04:34:05 PDT

You're right Kathy,
I do post homework, and assignments, both at my desk and on the chalkboard and sometimes they STILL can't seem to find them.

But more than that is when I point out where things are, or where to turn things in,even labeling doesn't help with some. I walk to the spot, point it out as I'm giving my speech at the beginning of the term.

Another problem (and reason for this)is students who come in during the third week of class! I try to put things on an information sheet, but even then sometimes. I may have to go back to "Ask 3 before me!
Sue