Re: Madeline's Question - Why I became an Art Teacher

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 15:40:18 PDT

Madeline,
        Rather than construct a new answer, here is what I said
when asked to address our community (in 2000) at the opening of an
annual student art exhibit.
        http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/duncan/WoodyYAM.2000.html
We all have our stories of why we teach what we do. It's good to share them.
                                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703