Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Madeline's Question - Why I became an Art Teacher

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 15:40:18 PDT

        Rather than construct a new answer, here is what I said
when asked to address our community (in 2000) at the opening of an
annual student art exhibit.
We all have our stories of why we teach what we do. It's good to share them.
                                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703