Madeline's Question - Why I became an Art Teacher

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 15:04:55 PDT

Good question Madeline,

I could go on for a very long time abou this....but
will just give you a very short answer. Quality Art
Education is a "passion" of mine. I never wanted to go
into selling my art. I love working with kids - always
have. I am retired now and still spend 8 hours a day
of more on Art Ed activities. I still write lesson
plans - only now to share with all art teachers. As I
told you in my off list mail, I am the webmaster for
Incredible Art Department:

Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources

Could you share with us how you found the subscribe
address? So many ask where to find it. If you post the
address, change the subject line to indicate it is a
different topic for us.

Glad you joined with us.

Regards,

Judy Decker