Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Madeline's post

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 14:41:24 PDT

Hi Madeline,

Welcome to ArtsEdNet. There is an astounding wealth of resources
available to you through this listserv contributed by a very committed
group of art educators in both K-12 and higher ed. As a one time
resident of Queens (quite a long time ago), and now a resident of
Minnesota, I would like to offer you a few resources that I am
connected with that you might find useful.

My school website has a number of links and student work (high school
level) that you might useful:

The Mpls. Institute of Art / Walker Art Center web site that I am a
trainer for has additional resources that are quite vast in content and

The contemporary art magazine that I write the Insite section for is
another resource that provides additional information about the global
art scene:

And finally, a wonderful resource for all educators in a variety of
curriculum areas, including art, where I happen to present a free
online workshop on using ArtsConnected, may be found at:

Hope that these prove to be useful to you.