Re: open house

---------

From: Madeline Fersko (maddy74_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 14:29:03 PDT

Hi my name is Madeline Fersko. I am currently teaching elementary school in
Queens NY. I did my undergraduate work in studio art, and will be certified
to teach art by the end of this year. I hope to find out more about topics
in art education and the experiences of other art educators, which is why I
joined this site.
This is my first post...so I know it went through..could someone reply:)

thanks:)
madeline

>From: Nnaell@aol.com
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
>Subject: Re: open house
>Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 16:22:32 EDT
>
>We had our open house last Thursday. Usually I have a powerpoint
running
>either on a monitor in the hall outside my room or in the classroom.
But this
>year was just too busy to put it together. I put out my portfolio
boxes,
>parents know to come in and look at their child's portfolio, sketchbooks
and any
>work done to date (not that much...only the middle of the 4th week of
school and
>some classes have already missed 1 or 2 days!). I answer questions, I
have
>little note papers so parents can leave a note in the student's
portfolio. It
>is very casual..those who do not want to ask questions can just look and
go,
>those who need a little extra time can get that too!
>
>---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---