Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: open house

From: Madeline Fersko (maddy74_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 14:29:03 PDT

Hi my name is Madeline Fersko. I am currently teaching elementary school in
Queens NY. I did my undergraduate work in studio art, and will be certified
to teach art by the end of this year. I hope to find out more about topics
in art education and the experiences of other art educators, which is why I
joined this site.
This is my first I know it went through..could someone reply:)

>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <>
>Subject: Re: open house
>Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 16:22:32 EDT
>We had our open house last Thursday. Usually I have a powerpoint
>either on a monitor in the hall outside my room or in the classroom.
But this