Re: open house

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 12:48:11 PDT

We just had open house last week. I had taken photographs of the kids
during the day and made a quick PhotoJam with the photos.
(http://www.shockwave.com/sw/musicphotos/photo_fun/). As the parents
were coming into the classroom, I had the PhotoJam "looping" on the
screen via LCD projector connected to my laptop. The parents were
enthralled and excited to see their kids at work. The photojam with
100 photos took at least 5 minutes to run. The rest of my "time" - 5
minutes - I told the parents about my program and showed them how to
connect to the school website to see what we're doing in class and how
to contact me via email. Needless to say, it was painless and time
flew by.
ann

---