Art Night - Open House (some plan ahead ideas)

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 11:22:13 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

Here is a link to some Art Night - Open House display
ideas:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ArtNight.htm

Thanks to Melissa and Leah. I will add new ideas as
you send them to me.

And ...please accept my sincere apology for my long
posts.... I wrote those for me, mainly (smile). I will
warn you from now on if my post is long (I quit doing
that). Now I have a copy and paste response for all of
the questions I have received off list.

Have a Great Week,

Judy Decker

P.S. Sorry for the Joan Dark name - but when this
address gets too many spam or virus emails, I'll close
it and set up a new one. Maybe I'll do JudyDeckerIAD -
I need to keep posting the good stuff that is
shared....and need to keep jdecker4art for Ed Tech
list (which has been very helpful to me). A very
special thanks to all who have sent me appreciation
emails (off list). I do treasure those.